Selena Gomez Celebrity Style Shopping Guide
It’s been a huge year for Selena Gomez. Hosting the MMVA’s, putting out a new album, and dating Justin Beiber is a lot for a young girl to accomplish! She’s managed to do it all with grace and style, and we can’t get enough of her perfect red carpet style. Selena is always on trend and age appropriate. We show you how to get her look from the daytime premiere of her latest movie Monte Carlo. Just click the links below to shop for our Selena-inspired outfit.
Selena Gomez Celebrity Style Shopping Guide:
1. Max and Cleo, Diana Warner NYC Signature Cuff, $45 – Plain metal jewellery is a big trend this year and the perfect way to modernize any outfit.
2. Bloomingdales, Sam Edelman “Vander” Mid-Heel Sandals, $84.37 – These two-tone black and beige heels are chic while the thick ankle strap keeps them looking modern and young.
3. Old Navy, Women’s Belted Pleated Twill Shorts, $22.94 – These cute shorts are just the right length and type of fabric for a casual or classy event.
4. Charm & Chain, 12-Strand Thin Chain Necklace by Marlyn Schiff, $45 – This necklace adds just the right amount of sparkle and shine to keep this outfit interesting.
5. Shopbop, Tucker Smocked Collar Blouse, $288 – This cute sheer blouse can be dressed up or down for summer.
This entry was posted in fashion news and tagged 12-Strand Thin Chain Necklace by Marlyn Schiff, Charm & Chain, Diana Warner NYC, Max and Cleo, Sam Edelman “Vander” Mid-Heel Sandals, Tucker Smocked Collar Blouse.